Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Talked with the social worker

I called our social worker today. I just wanted to let her know that we sent in our paperwork. Sarah told me that she had been told that we did that. I was talking with her and she told me that she wants to get a lot done before she has to leave. I was like leave, she said yes, I am seven weeks away from delivering a baby. I told her congradulations!! She said that she would be calling us at the beginning of next week to schedule our interviews. I ask her if there was anything else that we needed to be working on. She told me we can start working on our profile. So, I started looking at different sites she suggested. I might ask my sister and/or brother for assistance on this. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to start a blog! You will have a story to show your baby when he/she gets older! ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason and Chrissy-I will pray without ceasing, that the child that God has selected for you comes to you really soon, and that the good Lord blesses you with the calm, patient feeling that you have to wait for HIS time!!
    Keep the blog going and God Bless!!
    Nurse Mardi
    CQ Texas

    ReplyDelete